- Hits: 17
American Library joined the initiative of International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI) and participates in the celebration 0f the International Day of Action (IDoA) against Contract Cheating
Aims and Objectives for International Day of Action (IDoA) against Contract Cheating
- To increase awareness in students, teachers at all levels of education, managers, and administrators in universities, colleges, and schools about the threat that contract cheating poses to educational standards globally
- To increase student engagement in helping to plan the IDoA, participate in social media outreach (social media campaign), and suggest/ coordinate student activities for the IDoA.
- To increase interaction and activity around the world through interactive virtual presentations and activities throughout the IDoA.
- To increase the number and participation of international educational organizations to the IDoA from 2019
- To create/ revise a media kit can be tailored by leaders (public relations/media staff) in educational organizations that will promote awareness of IDoA and contract cheating to the general public
- To encourage and promote faculty, staff, leaders, and students in educational organizations to decrease the risk of contract cheating in their organizations
- Hits: 13
Dear Friends, we encourage you to join Open Access Activities all around the world
The 2020 Open Access Week Advisory Committee announced the theme for this year’s International Open Access Week, (October 19-25), which will be “Open with Purpose: Taking Action to Build Structural Equity and Inclusion.”
- Hits: 15
American library is closed for visitors so, please remember, that you can order 4 books via electronic catalogue and pick them up at the English Language Resource Center - building 7 (former British Council).
The orderings are processed from
Monday - Thursday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Follow us on FB to see our online events scheduled.
Take care and hope to see you soon
- Hits: 14
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM), which is a collaborative effort between the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and its public and private partners — including the National Cyber Security Alliance — to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safe and secure online. This year’s theme, “Do your Part. #BeCyberSmart.,” encourages individuals and organizations to take proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity and protect their part of cyberspace. Details by the link