Dear Library Users, if you want to borrow e-Reader at the American Library, you need to remember that:
lending is within the Library Only
- e-Readers can only be used inside the Library.
Only registered library users can borrow E-readers. Before borrowing E-reader a library user signs a typical liability document.
- Under no circumstances, E-reader devices can be carried out of the Library building.
The E-reader must be in user’s care at all times and cannot be left unattended.
No content can be altered, added, deleted or copied to patron’s device.
- The borrower can not tamper with the E-reader device or with any accessories or equipment designed for the use with the E-reader.
- The E-reader must be returned only to return desk and handed directly to a librarian to check-in.
It may not be left at the desk if no staff member is present. If the return desk is unattended, the borrower should find a library staff member to assist them.
- The E-reader must not be placed in a book-drop.
- The device will be inspected for condition and content before and after patron use.
No content can be added.
- Any changes in condition or content while in the patron’s care will be the patron’s responsibility.
- The patron is responsible for damage, loss or theft and added content. Costs must be paid immediately.
- The e-reader can be used within the reading room only and cannot be loaned for usage at home.
- E-readers cannot be returned to other branches within the library system.
- The borrower must inform the librarian in case of any technical problems with the e-reader.
If you want to borrow e-reader you need to sign a typical commitment at the circulation desk.
Please, contact us in the case when you are going to borrow e-reader: