American Library joined the initiative of International Center for Academic Integrity (ICAI) and participates in the celebration 0f the International Day of Action (IDoA) against Contract Cheating
Aims and Objectives for International Day of Action (IDoA) against Contract Cheating
- To increase awareness in students, teachers at all levels of education, managers, and administrators in universities, colleges, and schools about the threat that contract cheating poses to educational standards globally
- To increase student engagement in helping to plan the IDoA, participate in social media outreach (social media campaign), and suggest/ coordinate student activities for the IDoA.
- To increase interaction and activity around the world through interactive virtual presentations and activities throughout the IDoA.
- To increase the number and participation of international educational organizations to the IDoA from 2019
- To create/ revise a media kit can be tailored by leaders (public relations/media staff) in educational organizations that will promote awareness of IDoA and contract cheating to the general public
- To encourage and promote faculty, staff, leaders, and students in educational organizations to decrease the risk of contract cheating in their organizations