- Hits: 227
Useful e-book resources for researchers, students, and all who are interested in current research in different subject areas
Directory of Open Access Books is a joint service of OAPEN, OpenEdition, CNRS, and Aix-Marseille Université
Free Book Centre Freebookcentre.net contains links to thousands of free online technical books. Include core computer science, networking, programming languages, Systems Programming books, Linux books, and many more.
- Hits: 196
Are you a researcher looking for dissertations? For your attention here are some open resources
-DATAD-R: Database of African Theses and Dissertations, incl. Research Articles
"Rainbow [2:22:042]" by pigstubs is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
- Hits: 288
Шановні користувачі, Американська бібліотека НаУКМА може надати Вам віддалений доступ до передплачених електронних ресурсів eLibraryUSA. Для отримання логіну та паролю, будь ласка, звертайтеся до нас, заповнивши цю форму.
- Hits: 220
Dear Friends, this year the World Book Day is celebrated on April, the 23rd
Here we prepared some resources and portals which contain information about this day and paths to free books to listen to or to read
- World Book Day is a charity funded by publishers & booksellers in the UK & Ireland.
- World Book Day - National Today
- World Book and Copyright Day
- WORLD BOOK DAY: FREE BOOKS AND EVENTS TO HELP CELEBRATE AT HOME DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- 9 Free eBooks for World Book Day
- 10 Free eBooks For World Book Day
- Free eBook Downloads | Rakuten Kobo - Kobo.com
- Hits: 199
Are you a researcher seeking information on how to increase your research impact? Or maybe you are an educator and would like to level up your teaching skills. You may be a librarian who seeks advice on what to recommend to your patrons. In any case, you should look at these resources:
- This online course may be of great support. "This course will help you fast track the impact of your research, no matter what career stage or discipline you are in. It will inspire and equip you with the skills and confidence you need to make a step-change in the impact of your research. It takes around 10-20 minutes to work through the course materials each week over 5 weeks, and anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours to complete each week's tasks. This gives you time to apply what you learn to your own research. "
- If you are interested in language teaching via videoconferencing, the British Council publication Innovations in Education: Remote Teaching can help you to learn more about it. Follow the link to download the publication in pdf format https://bit.ly/2RQCYNO
- Blog Supporting every teacher: developing learner autonomy in distance learning with Write and Improve
- IELTS materials
- Free book download! How to write for publication: checklists, cheat sheets & tools to support your scholarly success https://buff.ly/2zdQLHV from Springer Nature
- Supporting every teacher: Free alphabet colouring book